An augmented reality digital display to which people can upload various data — text, graphic, music, product, etc. — wrapped in virtual "balloons", to share with the visitors to Sony Park. Data can be uploaded either on site, or remotely through the Internet. Balloons can be "popped" by visitors (using gesture sensing) which reveals their contents.
Online voter comments:
Blue boxes show positive comments, Red boxes show negative comments.
The length of the striped bar represents the number of people who shared the opinion.
• The degree to which advanced technologies (including IT) are used
3 (Low-tech) 1 - 2 - 3 (High-tech)
• Site-specificness: The degree to which the idea targets a specific locale
3 (Site-agnostic/universal) 1 - 2 - 3 (Site-specific)
• Degree of commercial potential
3 (Strictly for public good) 1 - 2 - 3 (May profit some parties involved)
• Time scale of citizen-led changes to cities enabled by the idea
2 (Short-term change) 1 - 2 - 3 (Long-term change)
• Geographic scale of citizen-led changes to cities enabled by the idea
1 (Small-scale change) 1 - 2 - 3 (Large-scale change)
• Hurdles toward participation, from a citizen’s perspective
1 (Anyone can participate) 1 - 2 - 3 (Requires expertise, time, money, etc.)