ANOTHER SONY PARK
A proposal to build a virtual skyscraper on top of Sony Park. Space inside the skyscraper (which can only be accessed through digital devices such as smartphones) can be rented out to be used as stores, meeting rooms, etc. Although the skyscraper has no physical presence and exist only in cyberspace, its connection to the actual Sony Park makes it a prime real estate with rental fees to match.
Online voter comments:
Blue boxes show positive comments, Red boxes show negative comments.
The length of the striped bar represents the number of people who shared the opinion.
• The degree to which advanced technologies (including IT) are used
3 (Low-tech) 1 - 2 - 3 (High-tech)
• Site-specificness: The degree to which the idea targets a specific locale
1 (Site-agnostic/universal) 1 - 2 - 3 (Site-specific)
• Degree of commercial potential
3 (Strictly for public good) 1 - 2 - 3 (May profit some parties involved)
• Time scale of citizen-led changes to cities enabled by the idea
3 (Short-term change) 1 - 2 - 3 (Long-term change)
• Geographic scale of citizen-led changes to cities enabled by the idea
3 (Small-scale change) 1 - 2 - 3 (Large-scale change)
• Hurdles toward participation, from a citizen’s perspective
3 (Anyone can participate) 1 - 2 - 3 (Requires expertise, time, money, etc.)