Wikitopia Phase n
A proposal to hold the Wikitopia competition as a recurring event. Winning proposals are deployed on site with money secured through crowdfunding, progressively transforming the form and function of the Park. Visitor's behaviors in the Park are continuously analyzed and visualized on a large digital display, providing inspirations for would-be submitters.
Online voter comments:
Blue boxes show positive comments, Red boxes show negative comments.
The length of the striped bar represents the number of people who shared the opinion.
• The degree to which advanced technologies (including IT) are used
3 (Low-tech) 1 - 2 - 3 (High-tech)
• Site-specificness: The degree to which the idea targets a specific locale
2 (Site-agnostic/universal) 1 - 2 - 3 (Site-specific)
• Degree of commercial potential
3 (Strictly for public good) 1 - 2 - 3 (May profit some parties involved)
• Time scale of citizen-led changes to cities enabled by the idea
3 (Short-term change) 1 - 2 - 3 (Long-term change)
• Geographic scale of citizen-led changes to cities enabled by the idea
1 (Small-scale change) 1 - 2 - 3 (Large-scale change)
• Hurdles toward participation, from a citizen’s perspective
2 (Anyone can participate) 1 - 2 - 3 (Requires expertise, time, money, etc.)